Part No: 20200806, 145825367
Made by GM's Singer Controls Division and Fisher Body Works
This part is not new. It is not remanufactured, but it has undergone some reconditioning. We provide a 3 Year Warranty.
Proper Parts provides a Testing Service for your old switch if it's operation is uncertain, and we also offer replacement switches:
OPTION 1: Testing Service Only ($15)
- If you are not sure if your switch works, you can ship it to us and we will test it for $15 + return shipping. If a repaired switch is then wanted, that cost can be deducted from repair service. We will email you a coupon code.
- If your switch is good, we will ship it back to you.
OPTION 2: No core charge if you ship your core to Proper Parts first, and wait for us to service it and return it to you. ($90)
- There is no core charge with this option provided that your core is in acceptable condition.
- If you purchased the Testing Service and your original switch failed, this option will apply. Use the coupon code that we will email you.
OPTION 3: For faster turnaround, add $50 core deposit. Ship your core to Proper Parts within 30 days to receive your refund. (Unit price: $90 + Refundable core: $50 = Total: $140)
- We can ship a switch within 1 to 2 business days if you pay a refundable core charge deposit.
- Return your core to Proper Parts within 30 days to receive your refund.
- Your core refund will be credited to your original payment method when we receive your core in acceptable condition.
What is an acceptable core?
If your switch is burned, melted, disfigured, physically broken, or exceptionally corroded it will not be accepted. If you have any questions, please contact us in advance. You can send photos and we'll give you a quote for the core value.
The power seat system designed and built by GM is not designed for continuous use. Transmission bearings and switch contacts can be easily overheated. Please move the seat to the desired position and leave it. Repeated up and down or back and forth movement without several minutes to cool down will produce damage.
These parts will be available on a first come first served basis. The supply may be sporadic, as they are difficult to obtain as well as repair. The switches are somewhat complicated inside. Each function selected completes 2 separate circuits: (1) One circuit to run the motor in one direction or the other and (2) another circuit to select 1 of the 3 solenoids for up/down front of the seat, up/down back of the seat, and forward and back for the entire seat.
Instructions for shipping your core to Proper Parts:
- Enclose a copy of your receipt with your core.
- Ship to: PROPER PARTS, 5725 HARRISON AVE, EXPORT PA 15632.
- You are responsible for shipping your core.
- Email tracking number to: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact us.